Asia Pacific Superyachts - Maldives
Imagine you are a bird flying over the Maldives! As you look down, your heart skips a beat as the beauty of these islands unfolds before your eyes. Green little patches of islands basking in the tropical sun edged by golden beaches and surrounded by an ocean of the deepest blue. As you get closer, you make out graceful palm trees gently swaying in a cooling breeze. And you discover endless white sandy beaches with sand so soft it caresses your feet, turquoise waters so clear you see the fish playing over the coral reefs and in the lagoons.
Why use an agent in the Maldives?
- For local knowledge of Customs, Immigration, Port Health and Security
- To receive guaranteed high-quality goods and services at discounted prices
- Friendly local team to make your visit more pleasurable and easier
- Monthly payments instead of multiple small cash payments
- Dealing with local Government agencies and authorities on your behalf
Our agency fee includes:
- The assistance of ASIA PACIFIC SUPERYACHTS’ manager and his staff, seven days a week
- Emergency help outside office hours
- The use of ASIA PACIFIC SUPERYACHT Maldives premises and office facilities (postal address/telephone/fax/email/photocopier)
Services that we offer include:
- Entry permits for all our clients from the authorities 24 hrs prior to vessel arrival to the ports.
- Security, Immigration, Port
- Health and Customs clearance.
- Our target is to provide inward clearance within two hours of arrival to the port.
- Bunkering duty free fuel – good clean low sulphur fuel.
- Freight handling – all ship store items will be delivered onboard duty free. Customs processing and handling charges are additional.
- Provisioning – all provisions meet five star hotel quality standards.
- Seaplane hire
- Guest/crew handling – guests/crew will be met at the airport on arrival and
assisted in transit to and from the vessel. We can also handle all formalities with the authorites for crew or guests joining and leaving the vessel.
- Visa extension – on arrival all nationalities will receive a 30 day visa free
of charge. We can assist you with visa extensions for stays over 30 days.
- Cruising permits – local regulations require all vessels obtain official cruising permits to visit the atolls in the Maldives. We can provide an interesting
and picturesque itinerary, including all the necessary cruising permits.
- Local guides
- Speedboat/water taxi hire
- Hotel/resort accommodation
- Mobile phone rental
- Marine guides – we publish the only local marine guide available for the Maldives which we give to our clients for free
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
- Customs brokerage/clearance of duty free parts & spares
- Crew placement
- Airline flights arranged with marine fares
- DHL & Fedex Courier services
- Containers, full service, shipping, customs clearance, trucking and cranage of racing yacht support containers
- Fork-lifting and moving of heavy sails and spares on and off yachts
Latitude: 04° 10’5 N
Longitude: 73° 30’5 E
Mohamed Hameed + 960 777 6884
Asia Pacific Superyachts – Maldives
Republic of Maldives
Tel: +960 332 9240
Fax: +960 332 9241
Mobile: +960 777 6884
24 Hrs: +960 7776884
AYSS Member Since 2005
Click Image to Enlarge