Carter Marine Agencies Pty Ltd
Cairns Seaport is the closest port to the Great Barrier Reef and is located in Trinity Inlet. It is a small, multi-purpose regional port that has a well developed infrastructure and caters to a diverse range of industries including world-class tourism, mining, agriculture, fishing, yachting, shipbuilding and repairs. Cairns city is also only a picturesque drive away from World-Heritage listed rainforests and is Australia’s second busiest cruise port.
Cairns is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and offers an ideal base for superyachts, Owners, Guests and Crew. A multiple berth superyacht marina precinct just walking distance to the city centre, Internationally recognized major refit facilities, M.C.A. Accredited crew & stewardess training school along with an International Marine Training College, fantastic fishing and diving grounds all within easy reach of the marina, Cairns & CMA welcomes you!
For over 15 years, CMA has guaranteed a comprehensive, professional, & confidential agency services to many satisfied superyachts large & small. With Marine Engineer assistance and now CMA Chef Assist, CMA offers the whole package to may every yacht’s stay memorable.
As an active member of Super Yacht Group – Great Barrier Reef (a member of Super Yacht Base Australia) and associated members, including The Cairns Port Authority and Cairns Slipways, we are constantly working to improve the port rules and regulations to more suitably accommodate the superyacht industry to Cairns. Along with other group members, CMA can advise vessels and crew on where to get specialised services and point them in the right direction for any other goods and services.
CMA offers a comprehensive service covering:
- Australian Customs and Quarantine clearances
- Berthing reservations and requirements
- Port service requirements including Vessel Traffic Management & Pilotage
- Crew visas, crew clearances
- Cruising permits
- Australian tax requirements & chartering information
- Freight forwarding and Customs clearances of incoming freight
- Ship and engine repairs
- Ship chandlery & safety equipment
- Ship provisioning, liquor supplies, florist
- Laundry and domestic services e.g carpet cleaning.
- Air charters, car hire, sight seeing tours
- Hotel accommodation and transportation
- Medical assistance
- Agency assistance in other Australian ports
- Local knowledge and professional, personalised smiling service
No job is too big, too small or too difficult for CMA. I look forward to welcoming you to Cairns, Australia real soon.
Latitude: 16° 5′ S
Longitude: 145° 5′ E
Click Image to Enlarge