Anchor Concierge and Super Yacht Services are a one-stop agency providing all the requirements of today’s busy yachting industry. Offering services from yacht clearance, provisioning, airline tickets, crew placement and much more, Anchor is the ultimate concierge service.
Anchor operate 24/7 to suit the yacht’s time table. Their positive attitude and total commitment, take the stress out of dealing with many of the formalities and allow the Captain and crew to get on with the important job of looking after their guests.
Anchor provide a first class yacht agency, acting promptly and efficiently, anticipating needs, providing advice and offering a service unparalleled in Antigua to date.
The list of services is endless and their prices are competitive, as their slogan says, “The answer is YES, now what is the question?”
We are also agents for Neko Yacht Supplies, Complete Marine Freight, National Marine Suppliers, Deckers Uniforms, DHL.
We operate and provide services in the following harbours and marinas in Antigua
- Falmouth Harbour 17 deg 00′ 49″ N 61 deg 46′ 09″ W
- English Harbour 17 deg 00′ 30″ N 61 deg 45′ 52″ W
- Jolly Harbour 17 deg 04′ 15″N 61 deg 53′ 14″ W
- St John’s 17 deg 07′ 18″ N 61 deg 51′ 08″ W
- North Sound 17 deg 07′ 40″ N 61 deg 45′ 26″ W
ACCESSIBILITY BY LAND :
- Falmouth Harbour to Airport 14 miles
- Airport to St John’s 4 miles
- V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
- Customs brokerage/clearance of duty free parts & spares
- Crew placement
- Airline flights arranged with marine fares
- DHL & Fedex Courier services
- Containers, full service, shipping, customs clearance, trucking and cranage of racing yacht support containers
- Fork-lifting and moving of heavy sails and spares on and off yachts
- Full arrival and departure procedures, Customs, Immigration and Port Authority
- Pre-arrival notifications and meet and greet, assistance with dockage 24/7
- Crew and guest visas and visa waivers
- Customs clearance of duty free perishable provisions and spares and yacht equipment, delivered direct to the the yacht.
- Procurement of spares and equipment from the US and Europe
- Charter APA and yacht funds to Master
- Local and overseas provisioning, flowers, etc.
- Pilotage, chart briefing and Caribbean itinerary assistance.
- VIP airport transfers, limousine service, speciality vehicles, taxi service and car rental
- Guardianage, absentee yacht care, project and refit management
- Deliveries and Captain vacation coverage, 3,000 GRT Masters available
- Crew placement, dayworkers, temporary or permanent crew
- Repairs, maintenance and service arranged.
- Shipping of containers and yachts both import and export.
- Crew mail, communications, local phones, data connections, worldwide courier services
- Insurance services, crew health insurance
- Berth reservation, duty free bunkering
The Old Marina Office
Falmouth Harbour Marina
Antigua, West Indies
Tel: + 1 268 734 1865
AYSS Member Since 2016